161015- Dallas- Including the cities of Buffalo, Charity, Foose, March, Plad, Windyville, and Olive 719 PM CST Tue Jan 15 2019
Rest of tonight Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Areas of drizzle after midnight. Near steady temperature in the mid 30s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 30 percent. Wednesday Cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Areas of drizzle through the day. Highs in the upper 40s. Light wind. Chance of measurable precipitation 40 percent. Wednesday night Cloudy. Chance of rain in the evening, then rain likely after midnight. Lows around 40. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Thursday Cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain in the morning. Highs in the mid 40s. Temperature steady or slowly falling. Light wind in the morning becoming northwest around 10 mph in the afternoon. Thursday night Colder. Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows around 30. Light wind. Friday Partly sunny. A 20 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. Friday night Rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 90 percent. Saturday...windy, colder, snow possibly mixed with rain. Highs in the mid 30s. Temperature falling into the 20s. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Saturday night Bitterly cold. Windy. Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows around 7. Sunday and sunday night Bitterly cold. Blustery. Mostly clear. Highs around 15. Lows around 10. Martin luther king jr day Blustery. Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. Monday night Blustery. Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday...snow possibly mixed with rain. Highs in the upper 30s. Temperature steady or slowly falling in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.